Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2011 in Review

This is my 2011, in photos:



Wintery walks through Ft. Tryon Park



Weekend writing dates, where I wrote most of Unraveling





Red velvet lattes on the upper west side






Macaroni spring rolls from cafeteria, where I was eating lunch when I got "the call" from Janet, that Unraveling had an offer





the ice cream cake from my friends to congratulate me on Unraveling's sale. (Beardtongues is what iphone kept autocorrecting "congratulations" to)







first ever trip to the shooting range





Trips to central park, lunches at the boathouse






research just in time for edits






summer brunches on garden patios






Lee Child speaking and signing copies of The Affair






The Renaissance Fair in Ft. Tryon Park






The view of downtown from the East River Ferry






Unraveling first pass pages

1 comments:

Tez Miller said...

*giggles raucously at "beardtongues"*

Search This Blog

 

elizabeth norris Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger