Thursday, June 12, 2014

Booksmarks Bar

Summer Fridays have officially started.

With nice weather finally here and my affinity for a great view, a Friday afternoon rooftop bar is in order. Last Friday we went over to Bookmarks, a rooftop bar/lounge on top of The Library Hotel.



If I was ever going to grab a hotel in NYC this is where I would want to say. The rooms are themed around books. 


On the roof, it was sunny and wonderful. So much so that Jaida posed for me.


A few times...



So did Danielle and Sarah.


Jess gave me the side eye when I kept taking her picture.


We sat together outside, sipped on our drinks (I had the Bookmarks Fruit Punch), and looked around.




 The views were so great, I didn't snap any shots of our drinks.









I wasn't the only one taking pictures this time.







I did manage to snap a picture of Jaida's hand and the notes she wrote on it. They were completely unrelated but it still looked rather funny.


Bookmarks is one of my favorite rooftop bars in the city (though I am on a hunt to try out some more), and not just because of the name. It's not overly crowded. There's a cute inside area in case the weather turns--or you just need some shade, and the drinks are good. It's a fun place to get together.






0 comments:

Search This Blog

 

elizabeth norris Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger